- Registration deadline: 19/04/2021 4 pm
- Date: 20/04/2021 10:30 am – 12 pm
- Duration: 1.5 hours.
- Mode: Online
- Price: Free
- Language: Spanish (VoD in English)
- Registration: SPEGC website
Tax incentives consisting of deductions for R&D and/or technological innovation projects may be combined with direct credit facilities for R&D activities and optimised during the project life cycle, or even in subsequent operational phases of the resulting technology.
In addition, thanks to its special Economic and Tax Regime the Canary Islands offer even more beneficial tax terms than the rest of Spain.
‘Best in Gran Canaria’ and SPEGC (Sociedad de Promoción Económica de Gran Canaria), provide information and advice on how to make the best possible use of these tax and financing incentives for R&D and innovation activities, including a specific Business Support Service (Servicio de Apoyo a Empresas – SAE) specialising in these matters. The SPEGC is also responsible for delivering information at regional level via the PIDi network of the Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial (CDTI).
The aim of this workshop is to highlight these benefits, provide more detailed information regarding the different direct and indirect tax incentives available and offer a series of guidelines and recommendations for their processing and management.
All companies carrying out R&D or technological innovation activities in the Canary Islands.
- 10:30 am: Current context of R&D and innovation technology incentives in Gran Canaria, Cosme García Falcón, Managing Director (Sociedad de Promoción Económica de Gran Canaria -SPEGC).
- 10:40 am: Direct aid by the CDTI for R&D and technological innovation, (Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial – CDTI).
- 11:00 am: Intensity of the Tax Deduction in the Canary Islands for R&D and Technological Innovation. Case study: combination of direct and indirect aid, Eduardo García de La Santa, Head of Expansion at INCOTEC.
- 11:45 am: Certification of R+D and Technological Innovation activities in the Canary Islands by the Spanish Innovation Certification Agency (Agencia de Certificación en Innovación Española – ACIE).
- 12:00 pm: Q&A